Ferris Wheel Press Limited Edition 2022 Echoes of Eaton Brush Fountain Pen is the first limited edition of their signature Brush Fountain Pen — Echoes of Eaton.
Taking inspiration from the most luxurious charmeuse satins, the Brush Fountain Pen now comes swathed in a smooth matte satin finish, while retaining its iconic silhouette. Record the next chapter of your life with style and sophistication, carrying the aura of glamour for every occasion.
Available in both fine and medium nib weights, the iconic custom engraved brass grip assembly will beautifully patina over time. Each fountain pen has been expertly handmade from copper, brass, and stainless steel for a well balanced yet substantial writing experience.
- Full copper body
- Intricately engraved brass grip
- Brass nut on cap
- Total length: 143mm
- Cap length: 57mm
- Grip length: 24mm
- Total weight: 23g
- Nib: Stainless Steel Medium Point OR Fine Point
- Length: 17mm
- Width: 7mm
- Filling System: standard Universal sized piston converter with a ~0.75ml chamber
- DO NOT post the cap onto the back of the pen when writing. Our pen has been designed and balanced to write with the cap un-posted. Don't worry, the nut shaped cap will prevent it from rolling away
- The threads of the cap are brass so they can damage the satin if you post the cap
- Store pen vertically with the tip pointing upwards when not in use to minimize clogging
- The brass is designed to patina and age gracefully over time, and consistent use will ensure the finish stays brilliant. However, you can also use standard brass cleaner to restore the finish.