Esterbrook Estie Honeycomb is a tribute to the prismatic beauty of a light-filled Honeycomb. Honey is as old as history itself. Used for more than 8000 years by ancient civilizations as a gift to the Gods, archaeologists excavating Egypt’s famous pyramids discovered tombs that contained still-edible 3000 year-old honey.
The Estie Honeycomb features:
- A comfortably balanced fountain pen in a complete range of points for the way you write
- Nib size/point size available in extra fine, fine, medium and broad – Specially manufactured in Germany by Jowo
- Blended and turned acrylic made with a “honeycomb” mix of colors and a high polished finish
- Cushion cap closure providing a secondary seal to ensure a wet point
- Ink filled by a cartridge of ink or converter (which acts like a syringe to draw ink from a bottle)
- Sleek palladium clip providing a clean accent for the cap and slides easily to one’s shirt pocket
- Available in Gold or Chrome Trim
- Available in both Standard and Oversized models.
- Packaged in a Gift Box