J. Herbin Fountain Pen 10ml Ink (Sampler size)
J. Herbin Fountain Pen ink available in 10ml as samplers.
J. Herbin Fountain pen ink is the oldest name in pen inks in the world. "The Jewel of Inks" was created in Paris in 1700.
Herbin uses all natural dyes in their fountain pen inks. This natural composition is reflected in the very neutral pH of the inks.
- 10 ml Bottled Fountain Pen Ink
- Test new colors before you commit to larger ink bottles
- Very handy when traveling.
- available in 30 beautiful colors.
- Each 10ml glass bottle is elegantly labeled
- Made in France