LAMY AL-star black EMR Digital
The LAMY AL-star black EMR Digital for smooth or glossy surfaces.
The Lamy Al-star black ERM digital offers perfect ergonomics and the feeling of a natural writing experience. With its exchangeable nibs and more than 4,096 pressure levels, it is suitable for composing long texts as well as for making complex sketches and drawings. Thus it combines the advantages of writing manually with the unlimited possibilities of digital processing.
It is compatible with most mobile devices that support Wacom EMR technology – for example, Galaxy Note tablets and Samsung smartphones, as well as many devices from other manufacturers.
This LAMY AL-star black EMR doesn’t need a cord or battery to function, and never needs to be charged.
- Technology: Wacom EMR (patented)
- Pointier nib (PC/EL) for glossy surfaces
- Nibs exchangeable
- Replaces standard stylus pens
- Customizable shortcut key
- Palm rejection
- Ergonomic plastic grip
- More than 4,096 pressure levels
- Wireless, battery-free operation
- Matt black anodized aluminium
- Metal clip
- Includes 2 replacement nibs and tweezers to aid replacement
The PC/EL nib is a pointier nib and is ideally suited for smooth (glossy) surfaces.
Nib radius: 0.35 mm