Visconti Homo Sapiens Chiantishire Fountain Pen
This Visconti Homo Sapiens Chiantishire Fountain Pen pays homage to the Tuscan hills where the famous Chianti wine is produced.
Visconti uses a patented material: a mixture of celluloid and polycarbonate mixed in a secret formula. This material is injected into the transparent body, adding red and gold swirls, unique to each individual pen, that give the user the sensation of having a real glass of Chianti in their hands.
- beautiful solid red resin cap and section.
- transparent barrel with red and gold swirls made from celluloid and poly-carbonate
- 23Kt. 950 Palladium single tone nib and 925 sterling silver trim
- double reservoir filling system
- Visconti Hood Safe Lock mechanism .
- Provided in a gift box
- Limited edition pen, limited to only 888 pieces worldwide.