Terms and Conditions for Blesket Canada Inc
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before you start to use our Website.
This website is owned by Blesket Canada Inc. (hereinafter " Blesket"), and is operated for your personal non-commercial use and information. The following terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the websites located at https://blesket.com
Accessing the Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the website, and any service or material we provide on the website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the website, or the entire website.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. This website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older, however, if you are a parent or guardian, you may permit your child to use your account instead of you, provided that parents and guardians are responsible for the activities of their child.
You agree not to use this website:
- In any way that violates any applicable provincial, federal, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from Canada or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Blesket Canada, a Blesket Canada employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Blesket Canada or users of the website or expose them to liability.
- In a manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to this website.
- Attack the website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Blesket Canada Inc. used in the site are trademarks/registered trademarks of Blesket Canada Inc.
When you visit this website or send us e-mails, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The information presented on or through this website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. There may be information on this website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. Blesket Canada Inc. reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Blesket Canada, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Blesket Canada. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Links and references to other websites are provided to you as a convenience only. Blesket has not reviewed and does not expressly or implicitly endorse other websites or any information or material, or the accessibility thereof, via such links, and does not assume any responsibility for any such other websites, information or material posted thereon, or products or services offered thereon. You may not create links from other websites to this website, except if expressly permitted by Blesket. To obtain permission, contact us at email@example.com
Before submitting an order for the purchase of Products using this website, you will be shown an order confirmation screen (the “ Order Confirmation”) describing, among other things, the Product(s) to be ordered, the purchase price and any applicable charges for shipping and taxes. When you submit your order (by pressing the [“ Submit Order”] button), such order will constitute an offer from you to Blesket to purchase the Product(s) described in the Order Confirmation, for the price and subject to the other charges, terms and conditions set out in the Order Confirmation. Orders are not binding on Blesket until accepted by Blesket. Blesket’s acceptance of your order is evidenced by return e-mail from Blesket indicating that your order has been accepted
Blesket reserves the right, in its discretion, to limit quantities, terminate accounts and to refuse or cancel any order, including after the order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. In the event that your order is cancelled after your payment has been processed, Blesket will issue a full refund.
All internet purchasing transactions are performed on a webpage hosted by Shopify. All purchases through our site or other transactions for the sale of goods or services formed through the website or as a result of visits made by you are governed by the following terms, in addition to the policies applicable to Shopify checkout process.
Terms of payment shall be determined at Blesket’s sole discretion. Payment shall be made by credit card unless some other pre-arranged method of payment has been accepted by Blesket. Any payments made by credit card are subject to the approval of the financial institution that has issued the credit card
Ownership; risk of loss
All Product(s) purchased from Blesket are delivered to you by a third party delivery company, pursuant to a shipping contract. Since the actual delivery of your order can be impacted by many events beyond Blesket’s control once it leaves our facility, Blesket cannot be held liable for late deliveries. Blesket will, however, work with you to ensure a smooth delivery.
This site is controlled and operated by Blesket from Brampton, Ontario, Canada and these terms, this website, any use of this website and any transaction conducted on or from it shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein without reference to principles of conflict of laws. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us.
Thank you for visiting our site.
Updated January 2023