Field Notes Steno Note Pad
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
The Steno has a black “Double-O Wiring” spiral at the top so it lies flat, open or closed.
- Size: 6" × 9" (15cm × 23cm)
- Pages: 80 pages of 70# “Bright White” paper Gregg-Ruled with a fine, soy-based application of “Double Knee Duck Canvas” light brown ink.
- Cover: Newark Paperboard Mills 60 pt. “Super Duty Chipboard,” with a screen-printed 1-color application of “Dictation Smudge” black ink.
- The inside covers provide a range of useful information, from the history of stenography and an abbreviations guide, to temperature conversions, planetary distances from the sun, a hobo symbol quick reference guide and more.
- Printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.