Graf von Faber Castell Pen of the Year 2014 Catherine Palace in Fine nib.
With the luxurious Agate Rooms Catherine the Great commissioned a unique monument to the natural wealth of her country. Paying homage to these magnificent rooms, the “Catherine Palace” Pen of the Year brings the lustre and aesthetics of a major era alive in such a fascinating manner.
- Platinum-plated barrel adorned with three large, reddish-brown jasper stones and engraved with a chain pattern
- Individually numbered writing instruments
- 18-carat bicolour gold nib, run in by hand
- Available in the nib widths M, F.
- Cap of the pen is adorned with a grey shimmering Russian quartz with facet finish
- Exclusive wooden box with additional insert with space for additional 6 writing instruments, high-quality brochure and a certificate of limitation
- Limited to 1000 pieces worldwide
- Serial #272