The Beros Goal Planner is a comprehensive & sophisticated planner designed to help you map out your yearly goals in an organized & selective way to stay focused on your goals. The undated format of the Goal Planner will allow you to start the planner whenever you like at any point in time.
The Goal Planner is not just a planner: it will be your best ally to define your short and long-term goals. and strategically create a plan to achieve them while staying productive on your daily to-do list. The Goal Planner is your constant reminder that you can manifest the life you want by following your action plan and staying consistent & focused on your goals.
The Goal Planner will allow you to connect with your creative side & express your creativity by making your vision board and manifest your dream life anywhere & at any time you bring your planner with you!
While using The Goal Planner, you will be motivated to:
- Define specific goals to get you on track to success
- Become more efficient & productive so you can spend more quality time on things you truly enjoy doing
- Start each week with a special mantra to help you stay motivated during the week
- Eliminate repetitive & unproductive tasks that are holding you back
- Work smarter not harder towards the life you deserve
- Create & maintain new habits you want to implement in your life
- Get out of the routine & find activities to “switch off” your productive side & reset your brain to be even more focused on your goals
- Feel grateful for what you have & attract more blessings into your life
- Practice self-reflection to know yourself better and focus on what truly matters
- Use the “Getting Things Done” (GTD) personal productivity approach to help you declutter your mind & start living a more intentional life
- Become a more self-conscious person committed to your happiness & your success
- Gold-foil stamping hardcover
- Each planner comes with its own bookmark
- 4 cm gold double loop binding (21 cm width dimensions including binding)
- Inside pocket
- 17cm x 21cm
- 576 pages